K-Lite Codec Pack 14.7.5 Download Free
The K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of DirectShow filters, VFW/ACM codecs and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for encoding and decoding audio and video formats. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your audio and movie files.
– Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP
– System type: x86 / x64
– Size: 45 MB
– File extension: rar
– Version: 14.7.5
– Update: 27/3/2019
Small but extremely powerful!
Already contains everything you need to play all common audio and video file formats.
Supports playback of:
Provides lots of useful functionality, such as:
- Subtitle display
- Hardware accelerated video decoding
- Audio bitstreaming
- Video thumbnails in Explorer
- File association options
- Broken codec detection
- and much more!
- It is updated frequently. So it is always up-to-date with the newest and/or best components.
- All components have been carefully selected for specific purposes. It is not just a random bunch of stuff thrown together.
- It is very user-friendly and easy to use.
- The installation is fully customizable, meaning that you are able to install just those components that you really want.
- The customization abilities go beyond the component level. Some components are able to handle multiple formats. You can specify exactly which components should handle which formats. The pack can thus be fully tweaked to your own specific needs and preferences.
- Uninstallation removes everything that was installed by the pack. Including all registry keys.
- It is extremely easy to make a fully customized unattended installation with the integrated wizard.
- It does not contain any bad, buggy or unstable codecs.
The K-Lite Codec Pack has a couple of major advantages compared to other codec packs: